Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New 2013!


Who knows, we’ve managed to step over the “Doomsday” of 21st December 2012 and cross over to another new year. Haha. Even after 17 new years, I still feel excited about a new year.

A new year brings the promise of a new beginning and with it comes new hopes and dreams. Every year I have so many hopes and really, really wish that the whole year would be smooth sailing. Let’s hope that 2013 will be one of my best years so far. =)

Snake year in Chinese calendar!
The end of 2012 means the end of my high school days and the beginning of 2013 marks the start of something new. College life. :D Although a little apprehensive, I’m all for a new lifestyle. No more uniforms, no more school bells, no more waking up at 6am! Yay! XD


 Anyway, a very happy new year to all of my friends, and to all of you. Have the best year ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)