Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Boxed Thoughts: Living A Rotting Lifestyle

I haven't posted my thoughts since god-knows when, so I'm doing this now. Thoughts have to be organized properly and kept in boxes. If not, I would go INSANE.

Rotting at home wasn't my intention. In fact, I absolutely hate being slothful and have nothing to do. Nothing interesting, that is. I guess I could never ever be a housewife. You know, being in the house all the time, doing the same things over and over again, no excitement, no goals, no looking forward to tomorrow. Everyday is just another boring old day.
A rotting strawberry. It's one of the more not-so-yuck photos I can find of rot.
I admit, there are some housewives who are very resourceful with their time. Some of them have freelance jobs which become their outlets to unleash their best. Some of them homeschool their kids, and create a different, unique day for them everyday. Most, if not all of them are great women who gave up successful full-time jobs to look after their children. And I really admire them for being able to take that step.
I can never imagine myself like this. Oh please.
But that's not what I'm talking about right here. I'm talking about doing a mundane thing everyday, with little or no change in life. Sure, jobs have their own boring part, but I would want one that is able to let me meet new people, do new tasks, reach new heights and be myself all the time. I want a life that I can fully live, be able to shout, scream, laugh, argue, fight, and love.

And unfortunately I'm being like a blocked, forgotten river right now, with still, stale water. *sighs*
This is me. Figuratively.
I'm trying hard to make everyday at least a bit different though. Posting tutorials about stuff, giving advice about designs, no matter how amateurish, keeps my brain circuits going. Editing photos of mine, finding out about colleges and universities worldwide, watching TV shows, going to driving lessons, talking with friends, planning next gatherings and trips...and of course, dreaming about what it will be like when I finally leave here.

Trying to live life as it should be lived. I haven't gotten a part-time job because I would be further bored by the notion of having to stand at a stall all day doing quite possibly nothing and serving no customers. I have thought of taking up some kind of new hobby that would benefit others besides me. I'm still thinking. And trying to roll in some money by doing special chores around the house so I can live out my little dreams.

Badly wanting to start the next step in my life! I really wish I could just get the SPM results over with. Not only is the suspense killing me, but I'm also tired about this step of life. Wanna go to college...no matter how difficult it is, I still want to try! Anything's better than rotting at home!
Another pretty photo, this time of rotting apples
I'm wondering how to get over two months of more boredom~ let's take it one week at a time. As I plan for next week, this week will be over. 8 more times, and I'll be free! Looking forward to AFTER SPM results, no matter what the results turn out to be.

Well, let's see how things turn out.
Till then,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)