Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Driving License Procedure 6.0

Had another driving lesson today. Heh. Lousy as hell.
Why? Because I didn't have time to eat lunch before going. The time was supposed to be at 2.30pm. Unfortunately Uncle sms-ed me, AFTER 12, to say that he's picking me up at 1.30pm.
Great, now I have to skip lunch. =.= No thanks for that.

Picked up JM and YP on the way. Yay, I have two companions this time! =D Plus I brought my new phone out today, so photo-snapping all the way!!! Finally! Real, fresh-from-the-real-site photos to share on my blog! I've been using photos from web for the past 5 posts...and they aren't even photos from my real driving site. This post is different! All photos below are taken by me at Cemerlang. I wonder if the instructors there think I'm crazy. Hahaha.

Here are photos of my driving site:
Only cars with the certificate SM3 can enter the practice area.
My driving site @ Pusat Latihan Memandu Cemerlang
A view of the 3-point-turn
Another view of the driving site.
So today I learnt the three-point-turn...
*hmph, I have been misguided into thinking it's called a three-pointer for ages.*
And it wasn't THAT hard, but it was extremely tiring! Those who have learnt it know that between a few seconds we have to turn the steering in two completely different directions. Then, when the car has stopped, we still have to turn the *damn-tight* steering all the way around a complete opposite direction, then reverse the car out. And the last part was the easier one but by that time we were exhausted.

>.< Better go rock-climbing more often. Zzz.
3-point-turn.
YP practised on her side parking (she's a week earlier than us, should've gotten her P by now had she not been so LOL when driving...)
JM and I watched her parked the car. Looks complicated. But she managed to park properly within 5mins every time, so I guess we'll get the hang of it too. Gonna learn it next week. Uncle said if my 3-point-turn is good enough, side parking should be no problem. =)
Parking slot.
We took turns to practise, YP with all three, then JM and I with the hill and the 3-point. I passed the hill smoothly this time round. Wahaha...finally. Both of them kept making the car battery go dead at first after stopping at the top. Lol. But they soon overcame it. YP had a bit more problem, and the car kept lurching forward, but as long as it did go down the hill, no one cares whether it cruise forward or lurch forward. LOL.
See the HILL? =D Looks not that steep from here, but it is quite of a challenge itself.
 While they practised, I had nothing to do, so I took out my phone and snapped photos away. Hahaha.

Both of them looking out to check if the tyres are inside the yellow box on top of hill.
JM trying to explain to YP why the car lurches every time YP drives. Personally like this pic.
YP smiling to herself, for unknown reasons. LOL. Doesn't she look calm? :P Misleading eh? Haha.
I have no idea why JM also smiles to herself. >.<
Later JM drove out to B road (the road I took last time), with instructor. YP and I were left at the driving site so we took the chance to walk around the site. Haha. Too bored.

Me and the pole on the hill which was supposed to help us gauge the tyres-in-yellow-box thing.
Yeah! I conquered the hill!! :D On top of the hill.
Haha, candid photo of YP.
Not my learning car. Just another one at the site. (Mine was out on the road with JM, remember?)
Me and an L car =D
JM and L car, taken while YP was off with ours.
Later I drove out to A road. Lots of cars, but as usual I guess because quite used to seeing that many cars on that particular stretch of road. But I was really, really tired (and damn hungry) by that time. Plus my feet hurt. So I didn't understand half of what Uncle was instructing me to do, and just do the stuff the way I usually do inside the driving site. So ended up getting scolded LOL that I was too deadpan. =.= What to do? My brain is too tired to process anything new, and I've been turning corners like crazy inside the site for more than 3 hours, so my brain rationalize that it must be correct to turn corners like crazy outside too. 

Hahaha. Even almost colliding with another car by a millisecond when entering the site, had it not been for uncle who slammed on his safety brake. LOL. And guess what, I didn't even flinch, can you believe it. I was THAT tired. Along the way home Uncle thought I was thinking about the whole colliding thing, because when I reached home he told me not to think about it anymore. Truth is, I wasn't even thinking about that. I was thinking about how tired I was and if there was anything to eat back at home. >.<

So, not my best self out on the road this time. Uncle also noticed and asked me how come I was so good the last time at Balik Pulau, and why I was bad this time. I told him there were more cars this time. LOL he swallowed it. Truth: Yes, more cars can be unnerving, but the point is, I was tired. And I just cannot function properly anymore. *sighs*

Never mind! I have one more thing to cheer myself up and end this post on a cheerful note! 
And this is the best photo of myself for today! <3 so much. Hahaha. ^,^

Unedited! So I look bit dark because the sun shining wrong way.
That's all for now, stay tuned for the next driving lesson post. :D I hope to God I'm not this dog-tired!

Till then,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)