Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Jolly Breakfast With Friends

This post will be a little short, but I'm hoping you can feel the warmth from it. :D

The mini breakfast-themed "gathering" was started by a classmate, who posted it on FB and we all who were free that morning agreed to go. To this date the post broke a record with over 400 comments in our group. LOL.
This is what happens when we haven't talked to each other for a long time. We talked through comments.

Anyway, I was free that morning (but not afternoon, I had a car practical) so I agreed to go, but only if someone drove me there. ZG said he could drive me so that's ok. Woke up at 7am sharp and morning called Abel at 7.10. =.= He sounded like he was gonna drop off to sleep again.

ZG drove a few of us to the coffee shop and we were joined by many others. Totalling up to 12 people. Our table was so large it obstructed the way. Lol. Had chicken rice, a few had hokkien mee. I forgot who treated us to the meal (and drinks), I just remember it was the guys, because we have already "give face" by showing up. Thanks anyway =D

The food wasn't important, it was the people there that made the whole breakfast so special. I've literally forgotten how to laugh freely with a group of friends. =.= There was a whole lot of laughter and chatter from us, everyone talking at the same time and laughing even when there was no joke. No sudden silence. The chatter continued from the start till the end. It all felt very warm and happy.

We ate for over an hour because of the endless talking and laughing and making jokes and being crazy. Two of us left early for work, but the rest of us drove to the new Balik Pulau market (for no reason) and ended up at the playground where we could hang out as long as we want without "obstructing the way". Haha.
Super love this picture! <3
We did a lot of catching up and ceaseless talk. They "bullied" the see-saw by having many people sitting on it. Thank God the see-saw is a modern one. If it's old and made of wood or something softer, surely it would be broken by then. By the way I had almost the same phone with another friend. LOL right? His is a black Xperia S though, mine's SL. We also chatted about our driving lessons. Abel was stunned when we told him how Uncle mentioned him during every single lesson. Haha.

Bullying the see-saw
Bullying the slide.
JM across from me
Laughter & Chatter
At the end of the day (well it was only 10.30am) we dispersed and went back. Abel drove me home with ZG's car. And...that's the end! A jolly breakfast, with friends and lots of laughing. =)
Makes me miss high school days in class! =P

Till then,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)