Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cute Welcome-To-My-Blog Widget (Tutorial)

See that cute little pink starfish at the bottom left of my blog?
Want one too? Great! It's super-duper copy and paste easy trick. No knowledge of html needed!

All you have to do, is:

Step 1: Go to this website. Click HERE.

Step 2: Pick a widget that you like, then click it. For this example I'm using the yellow pingu. There are many other cute choices.


Step 3: Copy the code given.


Step 4: Open Blogger > Layout, then click Add A Gadget.


Step 5: Pick HTML/Javascript gadget.


Step 6: Paste the code in the content box, leaving the title box EMPTY. (Important if you don't want to have empty spaces in your sidebar or footer)


That's all! Save everything and view your blog again. The widget should appear. Sometimes it may crash due to Flash, but refreshing the page will solve the problem.
Happy using! :)

10 comments:

Do let me know what you think! :)