Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Monday, January 28, 2013

Driving License Procedure 7.0

I'm driving again! :D Unfortunately the day before I was doing physical activities at Escape, so I woke up aching all over. LOL. But I still insisted on going to lesson because I love driving too much LOL.

This time I'm with WQ and JM. Uncle picked me up at my old house, then headed for Cemerlang. JM started driving first because I was a bit blur. Plus the driving site is TEEMING with cars, cars and more cars. And learning ones at that.
By the way this is my L license! Only saw it today.
Recipe for disaster: Put a lot of learning cars in a small enclosed compound. =.= Can't even move without having to brake every few metres or so. And to use the parking/3 point/hill? Queue up at the end of the line, please.

Ended up JM also blur as well, because her first few 3-point-turns were not that good. >.<

Even funnier was she almost hit JiaYi's car when reversing. He honked like hell. I laughed to death at that. Fortunately it wasn't me. LOL.
The back of the license
Mine's just ok, not perfect yet. I couldn't turn the steering fast enough using the method Uncle taught, so I ended up just turning the way I feel best and looking like a drowning dog struggling for life. LOL. Well who cares, as long as I didn't hit the stones or cross the lines.

After a few rounds Uncle took WQ to the B road. JM and I then started taking photos of our L licenses which we only saw today. I also took a photo with my airbrush tattoo, before it fades.

Then it was JM's turn to go A and C road. WQ and I waited in the office because there's air conditioning there and it was much cooler. Then it was my turn. Hmm...I did improve pretty much. At least much better than the last time. LOL the last time was the worst. This time I managed not to almost-accident. Although Uncle did brake for me because I always brake to stop at the last minute, and he always thought I wasn't going to stop. I went B and C roads. Both are easier than A.
See, our L licenses together. :D BFFs forever.
It's a hugely great thing to have lived near the site for 14 years. I've travelled along all three roads for God knows how many times. So it's super easy to remember the routes (no memorizing needed!), the only thing to learn is the technical details, like how to gauge my turn for the lights to go green, and how much to turn the steering to round a corner, etc.
Ahh..why so serious WQ???
After my turn Uncle went to fill up the car (needle points on E totally) and we talked together. I chatted a bit with JiaYi, turns out he already passed his QTI and his test is on Wed. Omg. He's so fast. We had our theory class together, so he's like double my speed! Never mind, I wanna make sure I mastered it all first! This will improve my confidence during the test.
Taken while WQ prepares to go up the hill
I've pretty mastered the hill, and the 3point is ok, so Uncle decided to teach me (and JM) the side parking. It wasn't that difficult, but there are some steps to remember, and the hardest part isn't parking in the car, but rather getting out of the parking lot. >.< My parking is quite perfect, but I kept crossing the other side of the line. Zzz. That means fail.
Taken from inside car! I'm bored, see.
But anyway, I've learnt all the insides and outsides! I'm fit for QTI! But obviously I still need some practice...or else I'll never be confident enough. Next practice scheduled for this Wed afternoon. Super good thing because Wed is a test day, which means that instructors will avoid the day. (Actually the site is available for use in the afternoon, but most instructors don't want the hassle) Means there will be a lot lot lot LESS cars! Which is GREAT, because then we have the whole site to ourselves.  I'm probably testing BEFORE CNY...nervous like shit!

Never mind~ here's a photo of mine taken on that day to cheer myself up >.<
Taken inside car, can you believe it? LOL that's just how I am, taking pics everywhere :P
Photos taken by me and JM. Took some of the photos using JM's phone in the back seat because too terribly bored when it's not my turn. LOL haha. Anyway, good luck to me on the next practice!
Till then,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)