Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Monday, November 30, 2009

Siempre Te Querré~ (I will always want you)

Siempre te querré aunque lejos yo esté,
pues siempre te llevo en mi mente
y nunca te podré olvidar
porque tú me enseñaste a amar.

Siempre te querré aunque tú me hayas olvidado
yo siempre viviré recordando el pasado
ya sea mirando las flores de mi jardín
o pensando en nuestro amor y su fin.

Siempre te querré aunque digan que nunca volveré
pues soporta y ten fe a tu corazón
si al no verte me mata la agonía
y tan solo vivo con la desolación.

Siempre te querré por lo mucho que yo siento
por ese amor, por tu amor tan fuerte
pues tengo ahora el presentimie nto
que tu amor será mió hasta la muerte

Siempre te querré, amor de mis amores,
porque tú serás todo el tiempo mía,
como es del campo las bellas flores
así serás tú, mi amor de cada día.

Haha....looks like nonsense...i know...but actually...its a very beautiful Spanish love poem...
Ok ok not i write d...but i think it is so beautiful...
Haha i know still looks like nonsense no matter how many times I say its beautiful...ok ok i translate...(erm...my spanish is not dat good, 4give me 4 using a translator....hehex)

I will always want you although I am far away,
because I always think of you in my mind
and I will never be able to forget to you
because you taught to me to love.

I will always want you although you may have forgotten me
Always I will live remembering the past
or watching the flowers in my garden
or thinking about our love and its aim.

I will always want you although they say that never will I return
therefore bears and have faith to your heart
if upon not seeing you the agony will kill me
and I'm so alone, alive only with the desolation.


I will always love you by much that I feel
by your strong love to me
because I have the assurance
that your love will be mine until our deaths

Always I will want to you, love of my loves,
because you will be all along mine,
as it is of the field the beautiful flowers
thus you will be you, my love of every day.

love you delien....forever n always...

1 comment:

  1. haha...walao...u go where n find the poem d darling??love you too sweetheart...alwayz&forever....hehe...

    ReplyDelete

Do let me know what you think! :)