Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Jealousy~~

""""""""""Jealousy has
Frightening eyes.
Jealousy has
Grinding teeth.
Jealousy has
A cunning face.
Jealousy can live
Without a mind,
Without a heart,
Without a soul,
Even without God.
Human jealousy
And divine Ecstasy
Are eternal strangers.

Jealousy
Is an aggressive boxer,
A repulsive dancer,
A hopeless singer
And a useless storyteller.
Jealousy,
Before you entered
Into my life,
I was the world's
Richest prince.
Now that you are in me
And I am for you,
I have become
The poorest street-beggar.

Jealousy,
You are my constant
Nightmare-mind.
You are my constant
Love-absence-heart.
Shortest is the distance
From jealousy to hell.
Jealousy,
You are your own
Ultimate
Self-destructive-indulgence.

(Excerpt from My Jealousy Is My Madness-Burden by Sri Chinmoy.)


Ya...jealousy is so dangerous...and so powerful....

Hz....dl is very possessive...and will sometimes be jealous...
a little bit is fine, but...sometimes...too much...can damage d relationship..

I will 适应 his jealousy...
But I also hope...he can 适应 my life a little bit...
haha...den like that we can be more understanding of each other...right??

Hehe that's all for now...

Till then~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)