Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Haha sweet Tuesday....

Haha
so happy....
I got d 20 marks...
yeah!! ^^

den after school...
i stay back a little while..
so happy..
^^

Today
at library...read dao some articles
let me think back some vry sad things
but he make me 4get everything...haha
He change le...变大胆了..
Haha today he hold me time...
In library
He held my waist..
walao
so intimate
hehe...
he dowan let me go
hold me so tight
den dowan let me go
zzz
he said i said wan go out le, den y stil din go out
zzz...不舍得ma
like dat oso don't understand...haha just joking la
haha...den wen we abt 2 go out time
he tried to kiss my face
but...din kiss dao
still kiss dao my hair
haha...really...
den wen we went out got ppl look at us..
...

den when i wait 4 my car..
got one time...
he hug me again
around d waist
den
haha
he saw dao teacher
den he scared dat tchr demerit us
20 lines
so we seperated lo

zzz
dat tchr la
hehe
den haha...got one sentence he said..
so nice...
haha he hold my hand....
he said my hand very warm...
haha say liao 一个 “爽” 字
hahaha...
mood bcom good whole day...haha

^^dats all...nt all...but dats d best of things dat happen la

My MM: 87
SV: 88
SJ: 95
BM: 90

Yeah!! Haha..dats all...
Till then~

1 comment:

  1. haha...i bcome brave a little cnt???haha...i hold u very tight ar???sry lo...got hurt dao u ma???hehe...jkjk...haha...i understand why u don't want to go out d...but i scared ur dad scold u ma...haha...k lo...next time argh...i want to kiss u harh...i will hold tight ur head n kiss u d...abo u move again then i kiss dao ur hair again...hehe...^^k la...that's all...i'm gonna dream u le...hehe love u darling muacks...hz...n this friday i must go to JOHOR le...so mayb i din go to school...hz...i will miss u...or mayb i got go...but i will bck home earlier...but don't worry...when i go bck early i will go to your class n say bye to u d...k???miss u for 3 days at JOHOR...mayb...or 4days...arround 10A.M or 9.30A.M i will go bck...
    sry...i cant pei u...T.Tbut if i don't want to go also can d...but i noe...u will sure call me go d....hz...i don't noe wad to do la...tmr go to sch i discuss wif u k???love you my darling/sweetie...muacksT.T

    ReplyDelete

Do let me know what you think! :)