Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Monday, November 30, 2009

50 posts le...bt ar...nth 2 do...so post more la...haha

Bored...bored...bored...what should i do???
help~~
No one 2 talk 2 me...he gone training, my friends not online...
So i take some picz~~
Taking picz is one of my hobbies~~hehex bt no chance, no time, no nth...so....
nw gt time...so take le some picz~

diz is my laptop d wallpaper...jz put it up yesterday~love it love it

did u notice my icons all on d right side? hahaha...strange leh~~
My new half-keychain...dl giv d...as 100th day present...hahahaDatz d pencil case dl gave me~so beautiful...feels lyk a cat....haha jkjkjk ^^I put my things inside liao....hehexxDiz is one of my dog posters....(d beside is a page fr d newspaper fr 11 Jan 2006...abt spca d..haha...actually gt two pgs, den one of dem i put inside my sch locker in my primary sch...{hz i miss d days wen everything throw inside locker....bag was SO light den..} n wen i clear out my locker i threw it away liao...)My 2nd dog poster...Diz is my fav dog in d poster...hahaha its Japanese Chin...cute cute cute!!!My msn....haha changed d layout...(long time le) nice? super nice~~

haha datz all...he's bck nw...gtg...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)