Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Sunday, November 15, 2009

They like each other! Ha!

Haha...

Yesterday

my bf

my fav "bro"

get 2 know each other...

so much fun

saw one line..."mind if i call y.a darling?" by my "bro"

den dl said "..."

so funny...keep laughing...hahaha

fortunately they like each other...my bro said dl is quite nice and quite funny....and about d same personality as himself...haha good la.
Dl said my bro is fun to talk 2 and be frens wif....haha even better...

So happy...yay they approve of each other...just scared dl get jealous...haha
He won't la..

He's a good bro, and dl is a good bf...I'm lucky...^^
yay happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)