Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My house repainted!!


My house repainted liao....
Actually is light brown colour d, den dey repaint to white and dark blue-green (erm dunno hw xplain la u c d pic den cn liao...)

wah d ppl thr so high up...ltr fall down...

u cn c d difference...left d nt yet paint, right d paint liao...d ppl thr spray d water 2 wash d wall first....one of them is my house...



dis is d original..
d workers getting ready...
cn u c d difference?
dis is before
dis is after...
hehex my camera shooting yeng hor....
half brown half white so geli
white white d all....there's one more nt painted...
haha d difference....sot liao me
nt painted yet...dis is d inner d
half nt painted ko..
fr top view...
dis is actually blue...very very light blue
haha i took dis pic fr my room...hahahaha...u noe wat he's doing? he's smsing someone...

Ltr if i got any other picz i only upload la...hehe
Till then~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)