Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Friday, November 13, 2009

Yeah exam over!!!

Yay exam over le..walao so long since I online...more dan a month ar...

haiz....whole month sleep, study, eat, nothing le...
and at sch...study, talk 2 dl, talk 2 wy n jj...nth le

haiz
den this week exam....so difficult want die le..

but nw...can online!!! yeah...

jz nw after sch rain so hard....den dl was waiting 4 me...den we walk out 2gether...he hold me...den we walk really really close

haha guess what..


then he...erm...

he..

he..

he..

haha

he....kiss...me

he kiss my hair only la...haha....but enough.....4 now....^^

only 1 word for it...

sweet!

hehe...a few days bfor...we walk 2 d gate time...he got hold my hand...but so discreet...
cos we both psps ma...hahaha

k la i think that's all...haha

1 comment:

Do let me know what you think! :)