Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Monday, November 23, 2009

He's home agn!! Busy days~

Yesterday din on dao pc...I went to the anniversary celebration dinner in Kedah...d Persatuan LungYen thing...I go Kedah d...hehe..greenlane d is Penang d...but I think dey celebrate d whole Malaysia.

Nowadays I very seldom go to Kedah le...hz..hz...T.T

There I saw dao my...erm...nephew...a year younger only...
we always play 2gether...hehe since baby time...
but now we both so ps...din even talk 2 each other...last time he was d one usually start d conversation...or mayb happen something funny den we both laugh den start talking...

den now no one start...i also...ps...dunno why...

hope next time see him can talk to him la...毕竟 we were companions since baby..hehe

then d dinner so many things to eat...den got lucky draw...we all got 7 numbers...but call dao so many le one also not our number...

den in d end...call dao our number!!! we got a microwave oven...yeng leh..
but my aunt take home..cos my house got le...her house din have ma
dey say my aunt very lucky d
every lucky draw she also got something to take home d
last time...we got 3 hampers...yeng leh...
ask her guess d number of ppl at d dinner...she guess...差 a little bit nia...so we got a big present..

later i 11.30 ka start journey back 2 penang...1.20am ka arrive home...2.00am ka slp...walao so tired...

yesterday afternoon go a malay wedding...today go another malay wedding...see dao my headmaster...hehe...wif his wife...hehe....wonder if he actually noe who i am?

yay dl home again..miss him like hell...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)