Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Friday, November 20, 2009

T.T I hate Friday...

DL...he went to johor le!!!

hz...he came very early 2day 2 my class 2 c me...we go walk...even went to d kws larangan...
walao..haha..den he hold my hand...4 d last time...have to wait a long time 2 hold his hand agn..
den he kissed me...also 4 d last time 4 a long time 2 come..
haha later i at 大庭广众 kiss him...dunno ppl got c dao or not...

Den we got "assembly" check hair...i din got caught..but Jia Hui n Yi Quan tio...den dey waited under d sun for 5 hrs...siao d miss teh...JH wan sue her...haha
den halfway i notice dao dl's family at there waiting...haha his bro wear dao so 显眼...den I first time c dao his mom (i think his mom gua) but cnt c clearly...den i call dl...he stim stim d...his family thr he oso din c dao...== hehe
den...later i ask if he's going le...he said ya but a bit later...
how i noe...dat is d last conversation we had...face 2 face...4 a long time to come...
T.T...later MM tchr change class wif BI tchr...so...he din come find me le...if BI tchr she sure let d
hz...Joyee come up, say "Delien 回了" 2 me
害死 me cry in class...first time dis year
T.T...den JJ later very nice 2 me lo

but today...is d first recess without him pei me up 2 my class...is d 2nd recess without him at his duty place...is d first day after school no one wait for me...
he isn't at school le..
he isn't at greenlane le
he isn't at penang le
he isn't near me le..
he is so far away...so far away...dl...
suddenly feel so empty...so sad...
walao...i can 一面 type 一面 cry...so innovative...T.T
dl...dl...dl...
i noe its me who want him go...he din wan go d
but his responsibility lai d ma rite..
so he go will b btr...
but i want him..wif me...hz im starting to be so 黏人 le..
now he's so far...away...left me in penang
hz...T.T....T.T...whatever...

1 comment:

  1. don't cry le...i'm in penang le...i'm in greenlane le...i'm bck le...darling!!!^^

    ReplyDelete

Do let me know what you think! :)