Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Monday, November 16, 2009

My New Notebook!!

Haha suddenly got a small new notebook from him...
(actually look a bit like passport...)
hehe mine has a dark blue leather kind of cover...
with silver writing printed on it....nice poem on cover...:

Splendor Is In The Memories

"""The beauteous yesterday
is fading away like a blushed twilight
Though nothing can bring back
the hours of sweet treasured past
I will grieve not,
but rather find splendor
in the memories.""

Haha...so nice...easy 2 understand...^^
He take the black cover d...because black suits him best...
hehe...like the book, so elegant
but 不舍得 use it...hehe
he didn't sign...hz...but never mind la...
cos he didn't know i will pick which one...
but i'll always give him the best...hehe...
Thx dl...love you so...

Till then~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)