Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Friday, November 27, 2009

Went to Gurney~~

Today I went to Gurney wif frens
morning time i msn dl... den 11.10 HJ take me go 11.35 go QY house take her den 12 arrive gurney lo..

den HJ n QY hungry liao (walao so faz ><) we go Bread History halfway c dao lem... HJ 吓到 coz she dunno... lol
(yummy...so many types of bread)


(HJ checking her bread 2 c gt worm or nt...jkjk)


(wah QY eat so 挑剔...hehe)


(HJ: omg we jz found a live lamb in gurney...)
(QY: what are you doing here? call 999...)
(lem: 我是无辜的...T.T)


(QY: don eat so faz HJ...me nt finish yet o...)

haha...jz jk la. coz i nth 2 do thr ma...take pic lo...
den ltr qy d someone someone come liao...
hz me feel so BIG d lightbulb...
den jj phone me say at cinema liao
so we all go lo...


den we saw jj...den we buy d 2010 tickets...
me+jj+wy+lem+dl
den d sign say "selling fast selling fast..."
walao so geram...d queue SO long
...........................................................................................................................(im here)....
  i was so scared...ltr wen we sampai liao bcom "SOLD OUT"
cham lyk dat...bt luckily no...
den wy come le...
we saw d New Moon d poster
omg omg omg d edward soooo
wy lyk d jacob...
bt i think edward MOR shuai...
haha dl don look lyk edward...bt is diff d shuai..hehe
hz...hope cn go watch new moon another time...

den we ma wn eat lo
bt dl din come yet...zzz den i n jj go do our keychain 1st
den all d way i keep ask lem cal dl c
bt miss cal so many times le stil no..
dunno he run whr oso...==
i ask lem help me take my bag...:P
den we go up cinema agn
bt still no....
so bcoz wy say hungry x1000 times le
we go makan lo..
go d Nando's...
(where is d waiter????)(hello waiter...erm...2 girls and a pet lamb...lolz just joking of course)(i want...erm..all from d menu...coz im hungry after joining a search party...wah u c d waiter 吓到跑...wy ar u too 直接 liao...)
(hmm...y nothing i like on d menu...dis is d cannibal restaurant? haha jk)(nice menu...but no food??? oh sorry dis is d cover~)(omg sorry too narrow 4 u 2 sit...i'll move d chair away {ya dat's my bag he's holding...coz im tired of holding, n my dl still missing...})
(eh jj ar...even d cheapest one i don hv money, cn lend ar?)(blur photo of nothing, lol)

haha....den wen d waiter come, we order liao
den i ask him repeat agn
den he say one quarter chicken
i keep laughing...laughing...laughing...cnt stop
den d waiter use vry strange d 眼神 look at me
den he repeat again
one quarter chicken
den dis time lem n jj both laugh oso
coz dey oso heard wat i heard...
but wy din hear dao...she was surprised..
den i try stop laughing n wy say ok 2 d waiter (who obviously thought im mentally wrong)
den after dat i laugh again and wy ask y we all laugh...
den i ask jj n lem xplain...
hahaha...actually...i heard dao d waiter say...
water chicken..
omg omg...water chicken...
hahahahahahahaha
den after wy xplain is quarter..den i ka understand..lol


ltr dl came le...first word is say sry liao...(coz i sms him say i hate him)
den we all eat d special water chicken...5 ppl...if quarter...den where come d 5th piece?
i ask dl help cut my chicken...2 赎罪...hehe
i keep sms him even though he was jz opposite me...
coz he SO silent...lyk no voice lyk dat...walao...
den wy n jj go buy ice-cream...den HJ, QY and their XXXs...pass by say hello
ltr wy n jj go up 2 cinema le, lem go pay
i n dl go out 透透风
but gt 2 go bck le coz wy keep calling me..==
so we go bck lo..2 cinema...den we go in le..
d seats is 3 on d left den 2 on d right...middle gt d aisle
d only furthest seats left fr screen
den jj d parents we put dem at d furthest left...haha
den i don lyk sit wif other ppl, so lem sit 1st den dl sit wif me...den jj n wy sit seperated fr us lo


den...ma...start...lo...
d movie d sound effects vry yeng
den oso nice d plot
bt d ending why no one die d
hehe
den...we sit vry close
he held me so tight
every 5 mins try kiss me...lol
then i try feel his heart...
cn feel dao a bit..hehe
n 1st time me so brave...so close 2 him...
den he...kiss...me...
haha finally i let him
bt short short nia la...
he got a bit 激动 .......bcom me doing all d controlling...
he out of control liao leh...hehe
1st time c him so out-of-control....hmm...2nd time i think


dunno dis count as first kiss or nt...but mayb la...50% lo k..haha

den wen finish d movie (so long, in d end no one die==)
den dl wake lem up...
den jj d mom go find jj n hug jj, den i n wy say we 吃醋 liao coz no one hug us...den jj mom say cn oso...haha...nvm la tq la i gt dl la...^^
den i n dl sendiri go walk around lo...we go hp shops...
den i gt geram him sometimes...mana tahu dia tak mahu lepaskan saya...
den i pei him go a sports shop, den after we saw QY n HJ inside a shop..we quickly run..haha..
haha...den we go Mcdonald 4 sundae...
i wn him sit opposite me, den he go sit beside me
den i say he so 故意, den he said 坐你的旁边不可以啊....
hahaha cn ar i whr gt say cnt...
den thr gt many girls ma, den i din say, he sendiri say he din look at dem..
den gt 4 girls walk past, den he said dat not his fault...
haha
den hw we noe, dey sit behind us, so we keep laugh...den i 描述 dem 2 him, he say don make him curious den go look...haha
den i say dey so beautiful wor...
den he say...
我有一个这样美的女朋友了....就算再美的女生我都不会去看...
害 me wn blush nia...(but i tell u its hard for me to blush d...)
haha i kexi say no la...i told liao im 口是心非 d...
den...my mom say arrive le, den i call HJ n QY go find my mom 1st
den i n dl...we go lo...halfway 2 d entrance, i say bye to him...
hold his hand so tight...so 不舍得 him...dunno he gt 察觉 or nt...
den i met up wif my parents n frens....
on d way 2 car HJ told me wat she has said 2 my parents
(coz dey obviously dunno abt dl n tot we all go shopping 2gether)
so dat i wont make mistake wen talking...

den QY went home liao HJ oso went home liao den...
我竟然晕车...
zzz..den go out eat dinner, want slp...den keep thinking abt dl n me...
有时会傻傻对着盘笑,对着面笑,对着杯笑...hahaha
den sometimes no mood...im really sot liao
go home time...online...den msn wif him a bit...then go slp..

 lyk dat lo...nice day but too short time...next time wn go qb le...

love you delien....forever n always...

3 comments:

  1. haiya....cant read finish yet...need to go liao....later comment k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo~yo..... you want me be jealouss oh??? so.......romantic de....haiya.....me dont have this kind of experience...next time tell me k???haha......( See...I'm your super-fan....jk jk lar....)

    ReplyDelete

Do let me know what you think! :)