Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Friday, November 20, 2009

My results...out le!!

We get d exam marks le...ALL take le...yay den we spend two periods of class pressing calculators...calculate our full marks...have to multiply by d periods...

I got 3943!!


Haha....I think I won others by 20-30 something marks...
but not so sure YET
I think cannot get 1st for d final time..means all 4 exams add up d final one...
but dis I'm hoping can get...I think so la
If I don't count Kokorikulum, I can get. But if counted, then not sure le.
how can like dat??!! KoK is not included d ma!!! dat one is whole year d ma!!!
dey say it is add in d final time...i hope so la

I wonder what dl will think of my exam results?
cos I study very hard get d 1st place (if i did get) is for dl d
all because of him d...
i lazy get le...but he want..so i get lo...
so...i hope he can appreciate me and my results la...

So I n ZY, first or second lo. But who get 3rd???
Den I was keeping track of KayJin n TekPei d results...
we think TP take lo...cos KJ lose her a bit...den d whole result paper come into class, den we start pressing calculators...

CALCULATORS IN HOT DEMAND!!!

haha...i din bring...but i borrow others d lo. Den after ZY n I 理论 abt our results
we start kepo...scared other ppl grab our precious 1st place
den i help TP count...den KJ count again his marks...
den suddenly KJ ask ZY...she got count dao YH d marks or not..
she say no...cos he always only get 6th place d...so she din bother count...
den dat time YH not at class...he went 2 do maths wif Mr Kang
den ZY oso nth 2 do..so she start count his marks...
They ald said YH got very big 进步 in exams dis time...

ZY says he got...
3800 something.
Winning TP and KJ.
TP look unhappy...den KJ hid his unhappiness by laughing at himself...
LOL.
 
love u forever dl..

1 comment:

  1. i'm proud of u darling...that's good if u can get the 1st in whole sch...hz...but mine i jz noe some only...cos i went home early...oh ya did KC giv u my exam paper??love u...

    ReplyDelete

Do let me know what you think! :)