Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Much more sweeter Thursday...

Sweet Thursday again...

My marks:
BI:93%

highest in class...so happy...dis whole year...first time got highest so many subjects...haha
a bit 吓到
but good la...can prove to parents...that my results are still fine...even if my life got him le..
and can also prove to him...that he didn't 看错 me...haha...even if his frens ever say him no taste...
my results got taste...^^ hahha
and can prove to his frens...dat his girlfriend...is 看得起 d ar...my memory and brains vry good d...
hehe...
abo always 看低 me..

today we go auditorium watch movie again...continue watching d chipmunk movie...hehe
walao behind...so many kepo boys from my class...==
but dey oso 合作 la...help me call him...^^
anyway...today i bcom ice again...den he hold my hand...so nice...den din bcom ice le^^
he lend me his jacket...but no use d...only himself dat can warm me...^^

after recess...
saw dem talk...dunno wat dey talk abt oso...a bit curious
later my class went back to class to wait for science teacher and to get the results..
but d teacher half hour liao still din come
den we had to go to science lab take stupid video...
so scared cannot join him in auditorium...so sien...suddenly got fever..

den finally teacher let us all go back auditorium...yay so happy so happy...he come sit wif me
den he hold me lo...haha hug me a bit...so nice...

I kiss him time...he smiled...hehe..
we watch d 吓到笑...he laugh...i like his laugh...^^
den we only watch a bit nia...
den later he tried to kiss me ==
i din let him...den he look disappointed...he almost catch dao me
but...lol.

anyway..really very happy today
like that lo..
just now he...worried about something i talk wif jj
dowan him 误会...but since he's upset
so i told him...
but now I'm already sad...whatever...
i didn't want think about other things le...if not..i will have mixed feelings..
And dunno wat 2 feel...sorry...dunno how to explain..

i just want concentrate on dl...
i just want dl...
just want him...

2 comments:

  1. gd lo...if u cn prove to ur parents...den good lohaha...who say my friend...'kan di' u d?haha...thx for ur kepo friends(boy)frm ur class d wor...cn help u call me...hehe...i'm really sry...that i make u sad...but i hope u cn tell me la...anything that make u unhappy...but if u don't want den...nvm la...i wont force u d...cos i jz want u to b happy...cos u r my 'wei yi suo ai d ren'so i must try my bst to let u b happy...if u r sad or unhappy...i'm yours....i will always b yr bf...if u stil want me...i will try to sav my time...n spend it with u...i will try my bst to b with u...if u stil want me...i will do anything for u...i will come for u anytime...if u need me...cos i'm yr bf...if u need me jz tell me...i love you darling...if my people is not wif u....but my heart will always b wif u d...take care of my heart har...hehe...i go to johor...i will always think of u d...miss u at there...after i bck...frm johor...if u cn go out...rmb to tell me ar...k la...i want to sleep le...i think tat's all...love you darling...muackz...take care... hz...bt i cant slp....cos i 'm worry abt u...n...miss u alot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lo...got abit disappointed...cos i go jhor will miss yr kisses d...hz...bt wadever la...if u r stil my gf...when kiss also cn d...^^haha...miss ur kisses ur touch...in holidays...T.T

    ReplyDelete

Do let me know what you think! :)