Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Friday, November 20, 2009

My 2A class..

Today is very sad...because last day see dao all my friends le...I mean those their results drop dao to other classes d...

Siao d me...suddenly miss everyone...
Today I look at everyone in my class...girls d got divide into big and small groups d...
got ee chen's group...she, mingjing, peiwen, eileen, jieqi and vivian
got huijie's group...she, qiuyin, jiahui, joyee..
got ejie's group...she, elysia, seili, juejan, mayling, jingyee, shuyan...

den got small d groups...like sweetwan n zhiyun, me n jj...den wenyih n tek pei sometimes join us or d others...

boys d ka more united...hehe got d always talk abt football or dota nia d lo...
suenruey, tzesern, mingxian, chendong, yaodong, kayjin...
den got another group..dunno wat dey talk abt...never go listen...
jiayean, CCT, yiquan, richard, daniel
den got a silent pair...so quiet i think dey use sign language talk d...wan hear dem talk vry dff...
aaron and benjamin
den got d more intellectual d lo...not say maths den say science like dat d...jkjk
boonkai, yihang..sometimes tuyuan join dem or suenruey d...

haha like dat lo...so happy can get to know and be friends with all of them...with one exception

so happy..haha...jj went to get their signatures...suan le i din bring my class pic..whatever
suan suan suan...never mind la...as long as everyone stay in chung hwa...we sure will meet d
nex year's gonna take PMR...
although some of my friends not same classes le...
Still hope everyone get very good PMR results...gambateh!!
haha...

1 comment:

Do let me know what you think! :)