Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Driving License Procedure 2.0

Okay so I have listened my lecture, and after a few days am ready for the TEST.

In truth, I'm not ready.
Seriously. I only started to panic the night before, and did about 200 questions, was then too tired and went to sleep.
Practice test question.
Woke up feeling like it's another big exam, one that I cannot fail. Again.

Honestly, do exams EVER stop?

The uncle picked me up at 7.45, and sent me to the test place, as well as another girl, my friend from another class. It was reassuring to have a friend, because I can then talk and stop feeling worried.

My number was 17. The room was totally air-conditioned, so that plus my nervousness made me feel like a total ice cube. Lol.

As the time passed, the people in the room increased significantly. Soon the numbers went up to 70 something. Luckily I only waited an hour before being photographed and thumbprinted and then shown to a cubicle with a computer.

Hoping for this~ :)
The mouse was horribly tricky, =.= and am extremely mad at it. Passed the colour blind test as well as the sight test easily, the colour blind questions are easier than in the practices given. Then the real undang test started. Interestingly enough, the questions are MUCH easier than in the book or CD given. It was my luck that I wasn't tested on ANY of the demerits, which literally saved me, because I have NO IDEA of the demerits. The lecturer skipped that part, and there's nothing for me to study on.

Finished test in about 10mins (slow slow of course), and checked back for another 10 mins. After all I have a lot of time, the test duration was 45mins. The important part is to pass, not to see who uses less time.

After clicking, I was OVERJOYED to see my results: 48/50
Yeah! Nice right?! Passing marks 42/50.
Got this off a blog, my own paper was taken from me by my instructor to file away. My results is 48, not 49. :) I got one wrong in Sec A and one in Sec C.

Went back home, had my lunch, then came out again.

Theory is next. I'm lucky to get to listen to theory in the afternoon, speeding up things a little faster.
Met JiaYi, a primary school friend at the theory class. I look at him a bit longer to be sure and he raised his eyebrows at me. LOL, I almost laughed. Some things never change, especially when it comes to people like him.

Theory lecturer looks like an angry owl, LOL. Thick black-rimmed glasses with a swagger. Z. I try to keep alert though, and avoid eye contact whenever it's question time. Sat by my own during break time and read a book.

After the break, I went back to my seat, which was just beside the parting lane between guys and girls. The guy on the other side of the lane beside me was reading a what looked like an interesting book. When he closed the book, I stole a look at the cover and saw, to my annoyance and delight (what kind of mixed emotions is that?) that it was Life of Pi by Yann Martel.

Z! Unfortunately I didn't know him, or else I'd have borrowed it for a quick read through in an instant. :(
Very pek chek, sitting there with the book I'm currently targeting less than two feet away and not being able to read it.

One of the images from the theory lecture
Lecture ended quite safely, and we all thumbprinted out. Talked JiaYi into letting me pass first at the counter, muahahaha. Back home, extremely tired but extremely glad I've completed two steps toward my driving license in one day.

This is my pathway to a P (probation) license.


Next up, practical 3 hours, tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)