Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Monday, December 17, 2012

A Garden Picture Post

Walking around my mini garden in my house compound with a compact camera in hand yesterday. Interestingly enough most of the flowers are in full bloom, in every shade of colour imaginable. Nothing to do and nothing to post, so I'm doing this. Also to show off the macro mode of a Canon compact, which as you can see below, is highly detailed and the colour reproduction is quite impressive.

I don't know any of the flower's names, LOL. So it's just a picture post.
Red flower


Flower buds, I suppose.

Doesn't this looks like a tiny bird? LOL. It's actually part of the plant! Seeds were taken from my aunt's garden.

White flower.

White butterfly fluttering among the grasses

Yellow Japanese rose

Pink Japanese rose

Pinkish white one

White one. There is a red one, but the photo was blur.

Very impressive curling plant. No one used anything to twist it.

The leaves are lined with tiny hairs. It's soft if you stroke it the right way, but will sting if it's the wrong way



Orangey flowers. Reminds me of my grandmother's garden. She has green thumbs.

Green leaves with red spots.


Can you spot the chillies? Count them!

Played with the blur modes on the camera. 

Funny green leaves like blinds. It's used to make soup. (with beaten eggs)

I know this! It's pandan, haha

Red cane, used to make hot herbal drinks
All work of my dad, who inherited his mother's green thumbs, like his sister. I wouldn't have been so patient with the plants. Haha. I can appreciate them, but not plant them. Guess that's one thing I'm not interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)