Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Crazy Photo-Taking On Last Day of School

This was after Chinese exams. We stayed back to take photos and have pizzas at the nearest pizza restaurant, then JY and I came back for some more photoshoot. Honestly you would think we had gone nuts. We became serious monkeys~
And the school's the zoo.

Haha. Here's some crazy photos taken on the last day of school and last day of SPM.

It started off normal enough...






 Starting to go a little weird by faking studying...
Fake studying XD

I'm really concentrating
Eating at Pizzaria

The craze starts here!
Not sure why we're doing this haha

Play till face red

The main point is the 000 behind.

Yeah! Finish SPM!



Taking a helmet to throw into a basketball hoop..now that's weird

Bit more sane

These are all the papers I used in two years

Very koala-bear-ish

That's a tree trunk actually

Koalas!

Okay~really no idea why we're playing this like monkeys~

Jumping...in a not-so-photogenic way

She's pulling me down...haha. It looks so funny.

HONESTLY! Are we out of our minds!?

One last photo~ ^^
It was crazy, tiring but really fun. Didn't know JY is as crazy as me. Hahahhaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)