Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Driving License Procedure 1.0

Finally got rid of some moss off myself, after a week of staying at home. LOL.

I went to the Driving Institute today for my road-rules lecture, also known as Undang in malay. As predicted and warned by friends, the lecture was EXTREMELY boring. It wasn't the lecturer's fault, they tried to liven things up by telling jokes, asking questions, and just trying to make things bearable.

It's the syllabus fault. Driving is meant to be a practical thing, not an academic subject. You can't learn driving just by reading books. Thank goodness this thing is only a one-off thing. If not I won't be able to get past this.


So there I was, almost dozing off. And then the second lecturer banged the table and we all jumped. =.=

B-O-R-I-N-G. Unfortunately I was in the first row. They gave us a lunch break, where I shared a table with a Malay girl my age. We chatted through lunch, she was really friendly and all. Another Malay girl also talked a bit to me while we waited outside the bathrooms. =)

Got a question book and a CD to study...*sigh*. Undang test is on this Saturday. Let's hope nothing goes wrong and I pass with flying colours, preferably 100%...


 This is my AIM!


P.S: Look, this dog is smarter than me, FOR NOW. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)