Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Friday, May 3, 2013

GE13: Election Fever Countdown


Haven't been posting in English for a while now. And no updated news about GE13 in my blog, which is an OMG thing because the fever is getting higher and higher day by day, counting down to May 5th.

Even tourists and overseas representatives have decided to sit and watch the Malaysian elections, which is dubbed as the "biggest happening" that has ever happened in Malaysia.

As long as you're in a crowd, there will be a 100% chance that the people are talking about the elections.

I live in Penang, and super proud to be a Penangite!
It's not just about our awesome food, it's our DAP-ruled government. 
You can see how much it has cleaned up and done for Penang.
And our state is getting stronger and better day by day, climbing up the state rankings every year.

I'm excited about the elections but I can't vote this time around.
A little bit disappointing, but then I did my part by changing my profile picture to the Ubah Bird (lots of us non-voters did our part by creating awareness!)
Plus there are public political talks every single night counting toward the election day, in every state. I didn't go because my dad hates crowds, but my friends are going and I've heard it's very lively and bustling wif people.

It's so crazy this time around, with mascots, big-scale concerts, throwing money everywhere and anywhere, public talks, rallies, even theme songs and theme videos.
This is the time for an uprising against a government who has never lost since the Malaysian Independence, so it's a huge historical moment.

I love Malaysia.
Change for the better, if you love Malaysia too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)