Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Friday, May 24, 2013

Off to Vietnam!

Yay, going to Vietnam tomorrow! :DDD Will be away for 7 days in total, so will be back next weekend!

It's not exactly a BIG deal on its own, I've gone overseas before, to Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore. I've been to Thailand like three or four times, super enjoyable. Love the rice there. <3 This is my first time going Vietnam though. Hope it'll be waaaaay fun.

But the point is, this might be my last time going on a travel tour with my family. :(
It's not really all fun actually, as you know, when we grow up, holidaying with friends (especially best friends) becomes so much more fun than with family. Plus my dad doesn't like going on tours, he's a homebody, so overseas/even local tours are like once in a blue moon.

But it may very well be the last time, so I do have to appreciate it. Parents are going to get older and not wanting to move so much. Self is going to be busy busy busy for the coming years and who knows when will be my next free time. I do have semester breaks, but who knows if I can come back, and even if I can, who knows if there'll be any more family outings like this? Once in a blue moon and all.

I'll be scheduling a few posts for the next week though, so you people will still have new stuff to read, but basically just light posts about past events, not deeply philosophical and thoughtful ones, haha. Maybe I'll write those during June, have no idea in the least about what to do in June. When I come back, all of them will have gone, and those who are still here have their own classes. *sobs*

I'll find something interesting to do. I will I will I will I will. O.O

In the meantime, wish me fun for the next seven days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)