Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Tiger Mom, Baby Piglets ^^

Was looking around the web for temporary distractions from my life, when I saw this touching news.
A tigress was severely stressed out after losing her premature cubs, causing her health to deteriorate. Vets confirmed she had chronic depression (who knows animals can be depressed too?)


As this is an endangered tiger species, zoologists tried everything to help her recover her health. The last resort they took was wrapping piglets in tiger striped cloth to replace the tigress' lost cubs.


It was a great effort because the tigress recovered and loves the piglets as her own. :)
Even animals love their own children, what more humans.
On a second thought, some people just throw away their children.
=.=
Oh well.
What has this world become.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)