Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Monday, May 6, 2013

DAMN. My First Car Accident.

And not even my fault.

I was driving home yesterday, parents in car, (hence you know how slow I have to be) and almost reaching the T-junction at the Balik Pulau town. Long queue right up until the Maxis shop so I slowed down and seeing the Waja in front stop, I stopped too.

Split second of wondering why there were so many cars still around, and then, BANG. 
=.=
Some stupid thing rammed into my car from behind, quite a big impact because the whole car moved toward the front, but then the front cars had moved on along so mine didn't go and kiss the front's butt.

I O.O awhile, realized what happen, turned around, then my parents got out of the car and then they were suddenly shouting and stuff. Before I got out the guy said I "emergency brake". Wtf. I did not. =.= I was already braking and slowing down, he should've seen the red light behind, unless it's broken which it's not. And there was a moment between my own stop and the crash, probably the guy was looking out at some other thing, then suddenly realizing I stopped, hit on the brakes and failed.

After I got out of the car, the guy then accused me of not having license. WTF again. =.= 
What?! I did bring it, ok? =.=

Zzzzzzz. It was a Triton, with BN flags all around it. =.= Do you have to crash into people's cars while on an election campaign? It was a bigger 4 wheel drive, how is my car supposed to withstand the impact? His car only suffered little scratches. =.=

Still unsolved. Sunday. No workshop is open for business.
Damn.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your accident and that you were immediately accused of not having a license, Yuen. :( It's probably because you look young. I am glad that it wasn't too bad of a crash and you and your parents were unharmed. I hope the issue will be resolved soon and that you can get your car fixed ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maggie,
      Yeah, guess I did look young, too young! ;)
      Thankfully the crash isn't too serious.
      Thanks for your concern and taking the time to comment. :)

      Delete
  2. Actually, you won't even notice the damage on the Triton. It's really frustrating when the culprit suddenly accuses you of things that they did. It's a good thing that your parents were with you, so the guy can't overwhelm you and manipulate the truth. The next time this happens, be sure not to panic and all, or else they'll do things to startle you. I hope everyone's okay and your car too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Erminia,
      You're right, he doesn't even have to fix his car.
      I think he'll try to talk me out of it if I'm alone, so thank God I wasn't.
      My car is still in the workshop, but everyone's fine.
      Thanks for your concern and for commenting! :)

      Delete
  3. Luckily, it was just a fender bender and no one was hurt. The person who hit your car should pay for damages he caused. Did you take any legal actions about this matter? Well I hope the car has been fixed already, has it? @ The Spence Law Firm, LLC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I made a police report. :)
      The guy was charged according to law and my car received insurance. It's fixed now!
      Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete

Do let me know what you think! :)