Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sunset @ Seaside

"she remembered watching a summer sunset from this very spot. Not so long ago; just a lifetime."

― Sharon Kay Penman, When Christ and His Saints Slept





I love the sea and everything that comes with it. The waves, the shore, the sand on the beach...I can just sit by the beach and think about stuff in peace.

The happiest me is there at the beach. Twice, and twice I'm in my happiest, most carefree form.
You tend to forget all the unhappiness and the stress when you are where you love to be.

So I asked one of my best friends to take me to the beach again, one last time, before he leaves Penang. They're all leaving together, so there won't be anyone to bring me again for what I believe to be quite a long time. Two other friends tagged along, making up a comfortable little party.

Thank you, ZG. And also thanks for coming, JM and YanYu.

Pictures first. Talk later. :)
One of my best friends, JM and I. 
Darrrrk. =.=

Like this one. ;)
HAHAHA I can't believe how funny this one is. ROFL every time I look at it. 
Ready now haha
O.O I look sort of distracted. 
Sun is going to set!
Emo pose...hahaha.



Chit-chatting ;)





Cat footprints!
Self shot :)
Sunset @ Seaside <3
Love this one!

We took each other's photos haha. This is me taking JM's.
And this is her taking me. LOL.
=.= This was because the waves shocked us..we didn't expect it to be so strong. LOL
*grins*
The beach cat. I saw it the last time I came here too.

The picture above is very inspirational. See, before this the beach was riddled with footprints, crab holes and other stuff. And now, when the waves came upon and covered the beach and then left it, the beach is smooth again.

So don't worry. Everything will be fine, one day. 
Thinking too much = useless and won't help a thing. 

People come and go all the time. I know that better than anyone, seeing as I keep transferring from one school to another. Time will tell the ones who are the most precious, the ones who stay in your life even after 5 years, or 10 years, the ones who are still there and still care about you and haven't broken contact even though there are times when both of you talk only once every few months and such.

The ones who make an effort at preserving friendship, the ones who initiate contact even though it's been some time since you've had a good chat. If there's genuine friendship affection, they will always be there.

The ones who leave permanent footprints in your heart.
And the ones who don't?
Let the waves come and wash away their footprints, and create more space for those who do. ;)
Let it be. Just let it be.


The sun is setting. The day is ending.
But there will be a new day again, and there will again be a sunrise.
Wait for it.
It'll come.
It's a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)