Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy cny 2013!

It's 12.04am now, so we've officially left the Dragon behind and step into the Year of the Snake. =D I love the Chinese calendar animals, each animal representing a year in a 12-year cycle. It's an interesting side to the already amazing Chinese New Year.
I am radiant and in love with this CNY around. No, it's not that I'm particularly happier at the family side. Ever since my grandmother (I call her Ama) passed away 4 years ago, nothing has ever been the same. This is the fourth year without her, and I feel so desperately lonely during CNY festival.

But this CNY I'm hanging out with friends! Two days even! The thought really really cheers me up :D
A steamboat gathering on the second day of CNY, and a QB gathering on the third! Wheeeee~
Happy CNY 2013 to all my friends and family, as well as to you who are reading this.

<3 May this beautiful snakey year brings you lots of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)