Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Driving License Procedure 9.0

Snapping photos because I'm bored.
A last practice before JPJ test. Extremely apprehensive by now!
Woke 7am today, super tired. >.< YAWWWWN. Uncle came at 8. YP even more yeng, she only just woke. Later she told me that she was sleepy because she hadn't slept at all at night (reading novel until 6am, that crazy kitten)

Uncle drove all the way to Greenlane to fill up the car, then went to LamWahEe Hospital to do something. We were all a bit O.O when we arrived at the hospital. Haha. It was already 9.15am when we finally got to practise. I went first. All my tests are ok today. Nothing goes too bad, just slight mistake here and there and that's it. :D Confidence for tomorrow increased! YP was also ok, as long as she doesn't become nervous. :) We're going together tomorrow.

Below are some photos taken today. Nothing much to talk about so just enjoy the pics. :D
But something happened when we were going home. Something OMG. Scroll down! :P
Traffic jam
Many cars as usual, especially on Tuesday mornings. See above how jammed up the whole place is? At least five cars waiting for a 3-point site. Zzz.
Somebody doing the 3-point.
YP thinking what to do next.
Only took this photo because I like the big tree over there. :D
Hahaha...I love candid shots. YP look so cute in this one.
She's wondering if she can leave the parking without crossing the white line.
Let me show you something interesting, a Before and After kind of pictures. More like Morning and Afternoon. Not exactly from the same angle, but it shows the same spot.

Morning:
Morning: Cars are JAMMED UP waiting for the 3-point.
Afternoon:
Afternoon: ONE car also none. =.= See the far off place where you need to turn a corner into a 3-point?
That's the place in the morning photo.
Have I told you I love candid shots? :P
So we did the usual stuff, rotated turns every few times...uncle took us out on B and C roads...
Throw two of us together and we managed to create havoc...lolz. Car went dead many times because the clutch pedal became TOO HOT and we snatched our foot off all the time without thinking like it was on fire.
Today was also a HOT day.
YP's eyes have always look like a cat's. Lol. She looks very Cheshire Cat right now. :P Natural grin.
Uncle took us back at 1.15pm. We asked a few questions about the rules, then all of us started noticing the temperature meter of the car going UP UP UP. We shut off the air-con and opened windows but to no avail.  The car started giving out a weird smell. We were halfway up the Balik Pulau road when the needle almost reached "H", so Uncle stopped by the road and switched off the engine. YP and I got out of the car and looked the "stranded" part by squatting at the roadside. Hahahahaha.


Fortunately awhile later Uncle's friend came to rescue us. >.< He brought us back home. Lolz. I felt a bit guilty to leave Uncle stranded alone. Hahaha. :P

Uncle's friend checking what's wrong with the car.
Only uncle's eyes are seen above the car hood (frowning). Lol.
Thank God the engine didn't blow up in our faces. Haha. We got home safe and sound. :D I'm now wondering how are we going to go for our P exam tomorrow without a car. =.=

Good luck to myself and YP anyway!
No matter whatever comes tomorrow, I'm ready. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)