Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Monday, February 11, 2013

Cny Day 2 Part 1: Southbay Residence Visit


Day 2 is here!

(Lots of words...then lots of pictures! :D )

Upset about today because almost didn’t make it to my class steamboat gathering. It was a dinner gathering, and at town, and the only way to go is by car. As most of us already have our P licenses, we can drive there. Three cars would fit in everyone.

Just one problem. Dad doesn’t allow me to sit their cars. Ok I can see where this is heading. =.=

Yes, I know that P drivers are still experience-less and everything. But the ones driving are some of the most reliable people around. Their driving skills are tops. Definitely not one of those sissies who don’t even know how to brake. So what’s all that fuss about? >.< Unfortunately arguing is out of the question. Even if I manage to beat all of their reasons, they’ll still say no without a reason.

*Bothers*

In the end Mom changed her plans with friends from afternoon to night, so that she can bring me down there. Left home at 2pm in my new light orange blouse and black shorts. :D (JY has the exact same blouse in pink, we got them together at Prangin >.<)

We met Mom’s friends at their new home at Southbay, Batu Maung. I super love the whole fenced houses concept! It’s like condominiums services and everything except that those are terrace houses. Plus the insides are super wide. <3 <3 <3. Costs 1.5 million now, don’t hope. *sighs*

They purchased for 1.3mil then renovated for like 200k. Awesome reno and decor really. Thanks to very generous people I can now show you some photos of what a 1.5mil house in Penang looks like:

Ground floor:
Kitchen! Wet and dry.
First floor:
First bedroom
Second bedroom
Master bedroom 
Master bathroom
Second floor:
Hall on 2nd floor
Master master bedroom on 2nd floor
Awesomeeee rite?! I wanna make lotsa money and live a place like this! :D Even if it’s not this big, I would still love to turn a small house into a palace. A comfortable palace. XD. Superrrrr love the wide wide WIDE mirrors in all the bathrooms! The reflection is a plain wall, so it's super for taking pictures. Plus they are so clean and free from dust particles. I can take CLEAR pictures! Wakaka. I love myself in mirrors, not so much in reality. >.<

First bathroom
Second bathroom LOL.
Hahaha this one's really LOL.
Mom took some photos of me as well. XD. I don't want to take only in bathrooms!!






By 5.30 we left for my steamboat gathering~ wheee here I come! More of that in next post =D

1 comment:

Do let me know what you think! :)