Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Monday, February 11, 2013

Cny Day 2 Part 2: 5SC1 Steamboat Gathering

This one will be full of pictures because there's not much to write about. But trust me when I say it's one of the best class gatherings EVER. <3 !

Friends drove down to town in three cars. Mom took me there, then left me and went for dinner with her own friends. Steamboat gathering, I'm here! =D

We ate at 火锅之家, one of the more famous steamboat restaurants (because everyone seem to know about it). I'll explain along with the pictures. :)

Our group picture! Love this <3
LOL, do their expressions tell you how FUN it was?
They are really, really funny people. And steady ones.
Meat and Vege section.
 Lots of stuff to choose from there! And it only costs each of us RM23.
Fishball varieties~
Fishballs! Wakaka.
Two kinds of soups! Clear and tomyam.
BBQ-ing at the side...
Steaaamboat.
Let's start the meal!
Photo shooting! =D
Yums!
Waiting for the food to cook~
Photo shooting with good friends!
=)
=D
:)
Actually I quite like myself in this photo...LOL. 
=.= whose hand is that?
Aaaaaa..
Eeeee~
Self-photo! Wakakaka
Doggie face..LOLZ
This feels like a meet-my-parents photo haha.
Ice-cream time :D
LOL laughing time ><
After that they wanted to watch a movie at 1st Avenue, the nearest mall. Obviously I couldn't go as Mom was waiting for me. But I called her like a dozen times and she didn't pick up, so I left with them to the mall and Mom finally called me. She picked me up at 1st but not before I got to take more photos with them hahaha. And of course the decorations.
At 1st Avenue~
The ones behind were playing hide-and-seek =.=
Together~ yay!
Hahahha~ see so many lanterns. <3
I love the steamboat! Super value-for-money, for all its side food like satays, ice-creams, free-flow drinks, ais kacang etc, and also its steamboat. :D
And I love all of them present at the gathering. =D You guys rock!
Friends forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)