Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Narcissism Outburst

Feeling down lately...so allow me an outburst of narcissism...:D

Taking photos always make me feel better...of course not those times when I look like a wild witch...><

I was just lounging around at my old house...nothing to do...
Not an actual photo session, no makeup, no pretty dresses, no nothing.
So don't hope for any princess/beauty looks :P
A normal me. In a slightly nicer state than usual, that's all. ^.^

P.S: I didn't even edit/fix/photoshop the photos. Honestly. You can see the horrible remains of past pimples. God. T.T Now I wish I had.

This is like, too dark, right?


Honestly...>< kinda over-exposed. But I like the planes of light.
Haih. I wish I had edit this one...><><


One of my favourites...lol. Should've been slightly higher though.

This is my favourite one....hehe...  

But there's ONE thing...did you realize I had actually developed a faint double eyelid?
I swear I didn't fix any false ones on.
I did try, in the past. And after that the fold just keep appearing at times.
I never even had a faint line in the past, really.
LOL.

Plus I don't really look like this usually. It's the sunlight that made me look so bright and "fair".

Anyway...I'm happy the way I am.

~Yuen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)