Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Thursday, November 24, 2011

HATE

Hate…

Such a powerful word.

Do I really hate him? Do I really hate her?

Truth?

No.

I don’t hate her because:

1. She’s not worth me hating. Who is she, anyway?

2. She’s…partly innocent. I still don’t believe she wouldn’t research about ME before accepting him. He told me she knew about me before she accepted him. And since she’s a girl, (and not a dumb boy, :P) she’d probably asked around to see if we’re still together. Out of curiosity, out of suspicion, whatever. But she’d at least ask once. You know?

I don’t hate him because:

1. I understand him. You see, a 16 year old guy, has a long-distance girlfriend, feels lonely after more than a year of being in a relationship, not able to see her frequently, still upset about a big argument in the past, influenced by stupid male friends…what do you think? How many out there are going to stay committed? Remember, there’s the age, and there’s the distance. Even mature 30-year-olds have a hard time maintaining long-distance relationships. The temptation is too strong.

2. My mistake. I don’t mind him doing anything before. I’m a whatever-you-want person, so long as we’re both okay with it. He didn’t think the line would be drawn at this point.

So…you see. I can’t hate him, and definitely not her.

All I feel is fatigue and pain. ><

This is too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)