Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Back from camp!

I'm just back from camp!!!
4 days of packed activities...do you know what are the two things that I did when I got home?

Number one: Shut myself in the shower for half an hour...due to irregular showering times at camp...
Number two: Slept for 7 hours straight.

Honest.

No, they didn't torture us or anything, but it is a camp at a NS site...and it is a leadership camp...so you know..we're expected to have high discipline levels and therefore can withstand all pressure...

It was way fun...I got to know friends from different states..(okay they're all Form 3...since it's a camp for F3...but who cares? They look so mature anyway.)


I've got to catch up to homework...4 days absent from school = don't even know what is DIFFERENTIATION!!!


Help!


~Yuen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)