Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Fate



Everything happens for a reason.

It’s the only motto that keeps me going on with life.

Why?

I really have to stop asking that question. Why?

Why did I have to leave CHC? Why did God decided to make me leave?

Did He know that it would result in so much trouble? So much pain?

I’m so tired with life ever since I left…

No, CHC isn’t heaven. But at least there’s an anchor. And I have DL. And JJ. And WY. And the rest of them. They keep me sane.

Now? JJ and WY are fine on their own. The rest of them probably forgot about me. DL is…busy. I’m not going to appear on the graduation booklet. I’m just a…nothing. In the end.

Sometimes thoughts like this just gets me down.

Really down.

I used to be all fire and light, happy-go-lucky, optimistic about life, fighting for my own rights.

Now…I’m still me, of course, but the fire died down somehow…

And I’ve been trying,

But it’s not reigniting.

Being with JJ…was nice, and I’m happier, but it was just temporary. I can’t meet her everyday, not like the past.

I’m in my own world.

Help…

~Yuen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)