Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Thursday, November 24, 2011

SPCA and Gypsie

Went to SPCA~ first time I’m there. It was pretty fun.

Cleaned out the dogs’ kennels…hugged some lovable puppies~ They didn’t seem to mind the soapy water, some of them even tried licking the water up…><

This is a flea-infested dog…poor thing. Having a shower with special flea shampoo. Poor thing was shivering like mad though, and it kept trying to stand on its hind legs to get out, but slipped and fell heavily.

And the cattery, you just can’t believe the number of cats there, all living together. I knelt down and one jumped into my lap at once. They were surprisingly friendly, didn’t scratch or yowl but keep on rubbing themselves against me…lol.

This is the dog I loved the most there. Her name’s Gypsie, 4 years old, and looks so beautiful. Plus she’s shy…lol she turns away every time the camera’s pointed at her.

I want her so much…

But…

Parents aren’t really that crazy about dogs…

And…

There’s the question of who’s going to take care of it once I get out of here…

Sigh.

I love Gypsie.

Please forgive the crappy looks we all have...we were too tired...lol.><><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)