Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Friday, November 4, 2011

Marching season...starting?

Hmm...today I went marching again...prefects.

God, I've actually forgotten everything drilled into me more than 6 months ago..
Z.

They called every prefect (Form3 and 4) down....and trained them the basics...since Tuesday but I only went today...
Anyway I've gone to that state competition before so I should be safe..

You know what? Just now they gave us a bergerak ke kiri command while jalan...and I totally forgot how...and just went on instincts...luckily my instinct's correct and I didn't break the motion of the whole team...>.<

I still remembered how my Form5 senior forced me to do that command under the sun in the middle of the field in April...about 50 times...until I got it right. 
Well at least it pays off...

They said they're gonna break us up into smaller groups after this basic training...for an internal competition. And whichever teams win will get to go to that state competition again..

Next year it's SMJK Jit Sin so we had to cut down the number of participants...no more 80 something participants!! To think my school actually flooded PCGHS this year...there were around 100 of us including supporters. O.O
But then JitSin is at Prai...gonna cost a bomb on transportation...so only the cream of the crop gets to go next year.

I have to go!! I just have to. Of course I realize that my first two exams are gonna crash next year if I join. The load of marching practices...well I already tasted it this year...>< But well...I'm never gonna get another chance at a prefect marching competition ever again after F5...and since I love it...I really want to go.

Of course wanting doesn't mean I'll get it for sure...I have to win this internal one first. Although teacher seems to put me in JM's group...and WQ is put into CP's group...so you know. It kind of shows that she wants me and WQ to have a winning chance to get into the school team? JM and CP are professionals...you know. After they won that 2nd prize this year for basic.

Hmm..I wish we girls get to do formation next year....and I also wish I'm getting those black shoes too, if I ever get into the school team. I love those black shoes...with the clicking heels. *sighs rapturously*

Signing off now..
~Yuen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)