Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Saturday, November 5, 2011

R.I.P Hazel my precious~

My Hazel...darling...
She passed away today...I don't know what time..but I went to see her in the morning and she was all curled up in a corner. I shook the cage a little (which always woke her up at once) but today..today she didn't wake up...

And then I felt suddenly bad...I know something's wrong...so I found a pair of chopsticks and prodded her gently...but she didn't move...



Her eyes were close and her mouth slightly open..showing tiny front teeth..
And I know she's dead..


I buried her in the garden...at a corner near some colourful plants...
And spelt her name "H-A-Z-E-L" out with tiny garden stones...
T.T


I don't have the energy to sort out and upload her best photos...but I promise I'll do so very soon..okay? This is one of her cutest photos...she loves climbing the bars of her cage...to see better.


Thanks for all the happiness that you gave me especially when I'm sad...thanks for loving me no matter what...thanks for trusting me with your little life...
Be happy in the hamster heavens above, okay? I'm sure the angels will love to have my lively girl brightening their heavens. Oh and find Jacques if you can...and tell him I miss him.


I love you, Hazel love.
I'll remember you and your cute ways, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)