Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Thursday, August 15, 2013

One Belated Birthday Gift

Here's a belated present from JJ for me! <3
Super love it, so pretty!
Best point: it actually fits. Without her having to measure my wrist. HAHAHA. This is a best friend symptom.

Here's what I wrote on Facebook:
Thanks for being one of the few in my life where in your presence, I can truly be myself, think out loud and say incomprehensible stupid things, giggle at secret crushes together, share lame jokes and still laugh uncontrollably, fight with you and not wanna talk for days, expose all my "deep dark secrets" without shame, not being in the same school for 2 & 1/2 years and STILL, be able to trust 101% that you will be there for me whenever, wherever and forever. :DD

I have never been so sure of anyone as my best friends, and I'm absolutely glad that you are one of them. :)

I know this is super cheesy but I still have to say: love you always, my bestie of 5 & 1/2 years!

Hugs and kisses :)

Blessed and loved,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)