Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Saturday, August 17, 2013

A College-Student Blogger's Desperation



Or more specifically, an IB student blogger. :/
Painfully aware that I haven't been blogging much recently and have ran out of scheduled posts. Am trying "desperately" to keep the blog running. As of now I am completely overwhelmed with all the studying that I have to do for the coming tests (in fact I have four of them over the next week), and all the homework and presentations that I have to do. As well as participating in many other activities AND juggling sleep time that I totally need and deserve. 

Hence I'll not be updating here that often until I get my schedule right and have some more free “me” time that I can do whatever I want. So don't be surprised if I go a week without posts. I won't go missing forever, but just so you know. :)


I believe that for the next two years, future blog posts will be kept shorter due to the ever-increasing IBDP workload. Oh well. As long as I keep this alive. :D


I'll write more soon! Keep in touch,

2 comments:

  1. What college do you go to? I have to make my choice in a week and it's harder than i thought haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry for the super late reply. I'm at Taylor's, Sri Hartamas campus. :)
      I know right! Just go to the one you think you'll be comfortable studying at!

      P.S: I love the very friendly students at my college, esp IB ones! :D

      Delete

Do let me know what you think! :)