Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Monday, December 14, 2009

So DAMN tired~

Last night (ok..this dawn..) I slept at about 3 am~

And woke up at 8 am~

5 hrs of deeeeeeep sleep~

After I left dl~all i can think of is one word~

Exhausted.

My dad went 2 eat bfor go home. And I feel so tired.

So damn tired..

I just want to bathe n go to sleep...

All the planning, all the worry, all everything...

Gone wrong in the end..

And I'm so tired...

After bathe...i lie on my bed...and wrote 5 pages of diary...str8...

I didn't cry at all. I wasn't even sad, or angry, or mad...

I was just resigned. Means give up all that had happen...no use having any emotions...

My handwriting was really neat...haha~ and my writing tone was really expressionless..I was like a narrator...a third person talking about the whole thing, and not myself~~

I wrote 5 PAGES...im not going to repeat it down here...but...I'll tell you what I wrote...

In another blog...diz is long enuf~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)