Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Having a headache~

Headache headache headache!!

And a migraine headache still. =.=

This time its on the right side of my head...(it always has been on the right...) =.=

Probably because I've been in air-con room whole day.

This is killing me...killing me...

I'm sure of it.

But I can't~and everything is so horrible...

My mom wants me and DL to break...

My dad dunno what happened...didn't talk about DL at all...and very nice...so nice until I think something wrong...I'll be very careful...

And right now I just want dl...

My headache can't stop!! If I lie down...I can't get up without being dizzy.

But if i don't...the headache blinds me with pain.

This is so ridiculous.

I'm going to die....

No...I can't.

No matter what~

This friday im going to thailand...4 3 days.

I'm surprised...seeing my nowadays d behaviour...they'd still take me along.

The world is never short of surprises.

Hz...I'll be back on Sunday nite.

By then I ka post a blog la.

Bye all.

Take care.

love you dl forever~

2 comments:

  1. walao...darling u having a headache ar...gt eat panadol??gt drink water or nt??har whole day in air-con room ar den u gt drink water or nt??i usually headache also la...(i mean the right sid d)...hz...if ur mom cn chnge her idea den gd le...ya...b mor careful abt ur dad...hehe...NO!!!u cnt die...if u die...den who is going to take care of me...hz...friday u r going to thailand...i will miss u...bt go ther n b happy wif ur family la...i noe u wn me...bt i cnt go...so b ther happy...k?i dowan u b no mood...bcoz of me...bt i din say u cnt miss me la...k la...anyway...b happy...n help me n urself to take care urself over ther har...mus take some pic n share wif me ar...n i ald 订some of ur私人d pic le ar...hehe...keep some for me har...i wn only i hav d...haha...rmb har...u reach ther if u cn sms me den sms me la...i will wait for ur msg d...take care urself ther bcareful n mus b happy har...k la...i love you too y.a 4ever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. n gd bye...take care urself n b careful...

    ReplyDelete

Do let me know what you think! :)