Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Something call H.U.R.T

Thought he'd promised me.

I trusted him.

When he promised me...I thought everything will be fine.

He denies the promise.

Guess i tot wrong

I'm sorry.

I expected too much from him.

I expected him to be perfect.

I expected him 2 love me. Unconditionally.

I guess im wrong.

I realized 2 late.

I TOLD myself. But I didn't listen to myself.

I believed in him. I trusted him. I thought he wont hurt me.

I thought he was perfect.

everythg i wanted.

But I was careful at first. I didn't trust him at first. I didn't.

Then...after exams...I trusted him. 3 months...already.

Then...after that night...watching the stars...with him...I didn't doubt his love anymore.

I love him...with as much passion...which as much intensity...that I can give.

He probably doesn't realized it.

But its true...

I'll do anything for him. I'll risk everything for him.

And now...he lost my trust.

My walls are now up again...against everything.

I'm sorry. I can't help it. It's something...lyk self-defense.

I feel too vulnerable...too easily hurt.

I don't know when he can gain back my trust.

For now...there's a lot of things he can't do anymore.

And I...I don't know when I'll recover.

I still love him~

But the intimacy is gone. We still belong together, of course we do.

But things...

They have to start all over again.

Certain things.

Don't worry...I still love you...but some things...needs some more effort...

Don't know if u can work things out with me.

I'm still giving you a chance, but~

If you're tired of me and my stupid moods and hurt...

I won't force you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)