Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Beautiful shooting stars~

Haha.

I didn't know there's going to be a meteor shower on Dec 13th n 14th.

Now I know...it happens annually...

And I've done some research on it...it's call the Geminid meteor shower...named after the constellation Gemini because the shower originated from there...

=.=""

Fine. I won't care where the stars come from...it has nothing to do with anything.

I'm just going to appreciate its happening on the day of me n dl's 4th mth anniversary.

And I'm going to watch it tonight...my dad's taking me to USM...

DL and JJ are going...I sincerely hope I can meet them...especially DL...without my dad knowing...and watch the beautiful night sky with him.

I don't care if there are clouds hiding the shower, or if it rains...

I just want to be with DL...

I just want to hold his hand again...

And feel his presence...

And know no fear...

And countdown to our anniversary...

And just...

Be with each other...just once more...

Until school reopens in 20 something days time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)