Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Monday, December 14, 2009

Bittersweet Symphony~

I like that clause.

Bittersweet Symphony.

Sounds really classy...hehe. But it doesn't mean a fairytale. It means...

Today is bittersweet~ in d morning everything was still fine...

Then my aunt came..then my dad kept trying to find where is d tiny toy car...its missing. Then he went to qiao my room...=.= i stand at the door...=.=

Then he start scold me already..many things..=.=

So I wait my mom come home from dinner to take me go lo.

Then. My dad say want go also. =.=

Fine. I will just try my best to hide everyone.

So when I reached there, already 11pm. (thx 2 my slow slow parents...)

When I entered USM...I kept thinking: " Here goes...I'm entering USM...now its too late for everything..i'll try my best.."

Then we arrived...and saw ppl there...I called JJ...she came find me. Then we take things to her mom...then we go find dl...(jj saw him 1st d. I'm a bit night blind...)

Then JJ kexi went over to him n his dad...den came bck n tell me gt counselling going on...==""""

Later he came 2 us..his hair...haha cute...

Nowadays he didn't hold my hand liao...he hold my waist...walao since wen bcom so brave...

Then later we found a really nice dark spot, beneath a thorny tree. (JJ said so thorny...will scratch dao...I say good la then ppl don dare menghampiri kami...haha)

Then to my left in d dark...dl held me really close...I reveled in his closeness...and his seductive scent...

to my right where it was brighter..JJ was gazing at the stars wishing JX was also there...so that she will have someone to talk to...bt JX couldn't come...rather a pity...

I tilted my face toward the sky, feeling the cool vapour in the air on my cheeks. My eyes lifted to the sky...

It was a very beautiful night sky, crystal clear in every aspect. The air was crisp and refreshing. The stars looked exactly like sparkling diamonds, studded against a piece of velvet in rich, lavish black, deep and bottomless, as if you can stare into it and be lost in it forever~

The sky is so alive with shining stars, and pale red wisps of clouds that kept changing shapes and sizes.

Infinity is the word.


I told dl n jj a ghost story...something I made up that moment...rather stupid..haha but we did laugh about it.

Then I n jj counted the stars...so many of them...then we all imagined things in the clouds...we saw dinosaur, crocodile, flamingo...lol.

DL was quite talkative, n playful...haha. And he kept holding me so tight...haha~ and he kissed my face...then when I turn to look at him...he kissed my mouth...twice. Haha n i kept avoiding him...^^

Then later jj went away 2 find her family, and dl n I left our safe place and went 2 sit under a lamp, behind some rocks. He supported me with himself...because he said the rocks might hurt me.


Then he said 为了你,我什么事都可以做...somethg lyk dat..haha...i laughed at him~then he also laughed a bit.

Then I lied down n look directly up the night black sky...den I said it's so beautiful...then that time there were a lot of clouds...he said 云到完,哪里美...haha then i said 云不美 meh? haha then he said 美...

Haha then he hesitated, then glanced down at me, smiled slightly n said 你最美...

Walao...haha. Since when has he been so romantic?

I wanted to tell him I wasn't looking at the sky just now...I was looking at him..haha.

Then his dad called him and so I called my mom and she said want go home le. So I asked can be half an hr mor or not? She said go ask jj mom can take me home or not later lo. So later I go tell jj, dat time she n her dad thr nia, den jj said her dad wn go home le, so she wait her mom come bck ka ask.

Then I went to tell dl...he said his dad could take me, but how to explain 2 my parents? So while I sat down and think...

My parents came walking right up d path...==

Luckily I saw them.

I was blown...

I went to talk to mom. She gave me that disbelieving look...then dad din talk 2 me he just said he want to go home le. Then mom waved at me to follow...I rushed to tell jj no need le thx...(her mom n bro were just walking up...) then rushed to dl...and told him I had to go.

Then...on a sudden impulse...on a kind of blind panic...I kissed him.

Straightaway, with a kind of desperate force behind.

He was really taken by surprise...but he acquiesced to my demand anyway...kissing me back on his own instinct.

Then I told him everything...panicking inside, but trying to be calm...(he saw through it anyway)

He suggested many things to me...but I know I'm really dead~

When I have to go...he reached out to kiss me again...I conceded...closing in on d distance and touched his mouth gently (ok...not so gently...I was panicking...) with mine...the moment his warmth touched me again...my heart ran again~

Then I stood up...and told him I'd better go~

Walao..he caught me...and looked up at me (coz he was sitting) and said he wanted once more...== coz 20 mor days not gonna c each other agn...i wanted to say i have to go, or else not only 20 days, is forever...

Then I saw...his expression...hmm how do I explain? Different kinds of expressions, one blending into the other. I saw wistfulness, longing, hope and anticipation, and maybe a little sadness...

He looked so heartbreakingly stunning...in d soft orange lamp light above...

So I risked a few seconds and knelt down beside him and gave in...

It was soft and really sensual...even a little apologetic on my part...because I couldn't stay with him to wait for the shooting stars. It was magical~the way we connected~it just blocked out all the dizzying panic I was feeling...


I kissed him as best as I could, didn't even bothered to close my eyes...hehe.
I wasn't even nervous...I didn't care it was perfect or not..

Didn't even cared how many ppl are looking at us.

Didn't even stop to care we're in a public place.

The world around us actually disappeared.

I thought it was fiction when I read it...but its true. At that moment I just don't care.

Then...in that instant...I just drew back, looked at him for the last time and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)