Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Sunday, December 13, 2009

QB wif mom~

QB wif mom is not same as QB wif frens...
but still get to buy thgs...haha

I bought a book!!!

Dark Visions by L.J.Smith author of Vampire Diaries..

I love the cover...black with purple gloss...and I love the story and the characters....

But I hate the male characters names...== almost ruin d whole book hehe

The good guy...his name is ROB. == I don't have any problem with that name but d fact that he has GOLDEN hair makes me almost vomit...(and he has golden eyes too...i love edward but this "rob" wif golden hair n golden eyes are....erm...)

The bad guy is even worse...GABRIEL...omg...==
I think its d name of an angel..and datz y so babyish...haha dunno la i jz don think devastatingly handsome guys should have a name lyk Gabriel...

But I like the rest of the characters names at least...Kaitlyn, Anna, Lewis...and d eccentric Mr Zetes...haha

The story is really dark...with a lot of thrilling scenes in it...and quite painful 2 read...d descriptions of some painful scenes are relentless and explicit...hehe...and also a romance...between Kaitlyn, Gabriel and Rob...

If I were her I would have chosen neither of them...one of the reasons is the names...== and another reason is that I don't like their personalities...Rob in my opinion is a huge idiot and Gabriel is a sad juvenile...haha doesn't seem matured at all either of them...so childish...

But if I have to choose...I think I'll like Gabriel btr...coz he's interesting, and mysterious, and risks his life for that reckless Kaitlyn...(don't you know...girls always hated romance books leading female characters...they're just a bit jealous...haha im a girl...)

The characters in d Vampire Diaries btr....Stefan...Damon...so romantic...haha
And the second female char...Meredith...her name is just beautiful...and elegant...fav name^^
And little Bonnie...I can imagine her with red and orange curls...
And the big horrible boy...Tyler (I've always hated the name...)
But that's where I totally HATE the lead female....==stupid. Elena. Stupid. ELENA!! =="""
Should have been something really nice...hz whatever...

Haha..can't imagine myself so mad about names...but names are important in a novel. They get repeated infinite times...

Anyway.

Later bought a jacket...haha black...im going to find something light pink..some blouse to go with it...hehe i think it'll look nice...maybe i'll wear it on one of those dates with dl? haha..

then went to eat sundae at mcdonald's...i promise i won't get fat...haha just a sundae ma...let me enjoy la...haha

that's all....i'll post other times...
love you delien always and forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)