Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Yay...haha...

I have good news n bad news, u want know which one first?

Popularly dey say bad news 1st so good news can cover it...so i say bad news first k?

Erm...5th time (100%), which means overall whole year....i got....

3rd place lo....(nia)

hz...i'd hoped 2 get 2nd...oh well....

ZY gt 1st..
KJ gt 2nd...which is great cos...last year he got 4th...so an upgrade~

then me ma gt 3rd lo, which means TP lost her 3rd place dis year, go 2 4th....
i feel sorry 4 her but im still selfish...

d 4 times dis yr:

ZY: 5, 1, 3, 2
KJ: 2, 2, 1, (dunno)
me:3, 4, 4...........................
TP:4, 3, 2,(dunno)

lyk dat lo...hehe....

den d good news is i got 1st d 4th time!!!!!!
so...happy...
i kept my promise 2 dl dat i wil get 1st...n i proved 2 my parents n my frens dat i can balance myself...............

haha...
thx dl 4 trusting me...and have confidence in me, and support me......no matter what...
when everyone else, my parents, my friends, even my best friend...doubt me~
disappointed over that...
bt whatever...
i don't care..

dl passed everything xcept kh, geo n sv...i tink is 49...
hehe...at least got improve...^^
his dad say coz of me...of coz is bcoz of me...
haha...
anyway...he go 3F...hz

jx leh he cn come 3A...haha so good...he was worrying so much..he got 37th...haha my fav num
yq he go 3B liao...n he got d last in our class...walao...so cham...
but mean...37 ppl all stay 3A? wah..lyk dat vry few new ppl lo...hehe

love you delien forever and always~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)