Best viewed using Google Chrome. Please email me if you need a fast reply as I may only reply comments here after a month. If you like my blog, remember to follow me! Thanks

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Upcoming: Blog Changes

Hey people :)


I'm getting bored of the chicks (I know they're cute, but still!) so I'll be changing some of the design on my blog. Therefore, you may experience some sudden and weird removal of certain things like header, sidebar stuff and so on. Please don't panic. It's part and parcel of the changes yeah. I'm thinking it'll be all done in a week, hopefully.

Instead of a cute chicky theme, this time it'll be a cleaner look with a very different feel indeed. Still not sure what my main theme will be, but one thing is certain: I'll be maintaining the minimalistic appeal that I like, which is the white background for a bigger screen look and thin black lines. Not gonna change that any time soon because I find that it works for me (although I'm super tempted with pastel colours :s).

Wait for it! It's gonna be cool designing again! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do let me know what you think! :)